Luxury Travel Experts Announce 14 Must-See Destinations for 2014
As the New Year commences, Element Lifestyle, a luxury concierge firm based in Hollywood, California, has identified 2014’s essential travel destinations spanning the globe, and their top accommodations for each location. From a cozy former schoolhouse turned luxury lodge in Park City, Utah, to a sustainable private island in Cambodia, Element has hand-selected each based on their extensive research and expertise in the luxury travel industry.
Through their numerous partnerships and connections, Element’s portfolio of experiences and capabilities exceed the exceptional, including shutting down the Sistine Chapel in Rome for a private tour, arranging a three week trip on the Trans-Siberian Railroad through seven different time zones and even facilitating a client’s mission to help build bathroom and plumbing in Rwanda. Below are Element’s top choices of where to travel in 2014 and the finest place to stay upon arrival:
1. Kangaroo Island, Australia: Stay at Southern Ocean Lodge
2. Dominica, West Indies: Stay at Secret Bay
3. San Pedro de Atacama, Chile: Stay at Awasi Lodge
4. Lamai Triangle, Tanzania: Stay at Singita Sabora Tented Camp
5. Phillipsburg, Montana: Stay at The Ranch at Rock Creek
6. Big Sur, California: Stay at Post Ranch Inn
7. Laucala Island, Fiji: Stay at Laucala Island
8. Gela, Bulgaria: Stay at Villa Gella
9. Cuixmala, Mexico: Stay at Cuixmala
10. Park City, Utah: Stay at Washington School House
11. County Laois, Ireland: Stay at Ballyfin
12. Tuscany, Italy: Stay at Castiglion Del Bosco
13. Song Saa Island, Cambodia: Stay at Song Saa
14. Mendoza, Argentina: Stay at Casa de Uco
For more information on Element Lifestyle, any of these destinations, or to inquire about a membership, please visit www.elementlifestyle.com. Annual fees start at $36,000.
About Element Lifestyle
Through an extensive network of esteemed worldwide partners, Element Lifestyle, a luxury concierge firm based in Los Angeles, has positioned itself to deliver exceptional and often inconceivable experiences to its clients through a suite of customized specialties including leisure and business travel, culinary, nightlife, entertainment, sourcing and events. Element Lifestyle exceeds the capabilities of a typical concierge service – operating as an all-inclusive, customized service built on the principles of luxury, value and meaningfulness. Element Lifestyle’s competitive edge allows them to foster strategic partnerships and personal relationships with their clients, to ensure that each individual client receives the ultimate VIP experience.